- Plug your iOS device into your computer. Please select "Yes" if you see a pop-up asking if you trust this device.
- Open up iTunes on your computer and you should see an icon of your device appear to the right of the "More" button (three dots) on the left side of your screen, under the player. Click on the picture to open your device.
- On the left of your computer screen you will see the option bar. Select "Apps" which will open the "Appd" screen and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click to highlight Freegal Music under "File Sharing". A folder named after your library card number will appear to the right of your screen.
- Click to highlight the folder shown, then click "Save To". A popup will appear to select where to save the file. (It's easiest to select desktop and Click "Save to".)
- Disconnect your device from computer.
- On your computer open iTunes and click on the music icon.
- On your desktop, or wherever you elected to save it, you should see your music folder. Click to open the folder on your computer, then click on "Music" folder that appears. Select and drag the song files back into your Music Library within iTunes. This will add the song(s) to iTunes where you can sync it to any other device using iTunes.
*Additional Note: PC-users will not see "Save to" when saving the file to their desktop rather they will see "Select Folder". Click this button where your songs and folder will transfer the same.